Tuesday, March 04, 2008

And so today, my world it smiles

let me spend a good ten minutes on this post before i start on vectors.

Back from DHSchoir concert. Honestly speaking I wouldn't say i've enjoyed it very much, so I shall keep the unpleasant comments to myself. The highest point was perhaps the intermission, where the people in AHSchoir who went basically whipped out their phones and started taking pictures.

I'm not fond of taking pictures on days where my eyes are swollen due to xxx reasons, so here's a few for kope-ing purposes :D do i still need to comment on how retarded i look with swollen eyes? -.-










Riane and I were late (again) because we were playing "challenging games" during dinner, and i lost my precious cinnabar to her ): now i only have kadder left! and yes, they're the m&m characters on the tubes. Here's our dinner, btw:


onigiri, sushi, more sushi, more sushi and CHOCOLATE! :D

we ate at bugis and lost track of time...it always happens though. I MUST BE THINKING OF CINNABAR TOO MUCH! D:


lets rewind.

maths remedial was dumb, because it was spent doing the R-formula test, which i didn't know how to do. Plus: kaikai, cindy and riane were watching the basketball match so they ponned remedial (AND THE TEST!) along with alot of other people too. AHBT won! hmm, i wonder if they call it AHBT.



Bytheway, today's finally the day. I broke down in school.

I freaking got a 15 for my L1R5 and that sucks real bad. I saw my marks and felt nothing much at first, until somepeople who normally scored much lower than me now scored higher. I actually improved by 4 marks. Just that I didn't improve by alot, and it wasn't up to expectations. Also, i'm afraid i can't go to olomouc. I cried because of that, very dumb.

I have to thank all those that comforted me though, really. I'm sorry that its really dumb to cry over such a dumb matter [i can't think of another word to describe it]. Ly, Jeanette, Ngik, Bc, Cy, Grace, Felicia, sheena, terie, riane ("you've got a friend in me!" :D) and especially to kaiying annia and siyun: You guys made me feel so much better. thanks for the hugs too, i'll try even harder! I'd really love to thank you guys from the bottom of my heart. I'm also grateful to sy and annia for teaching me vectors and lending me the notes! :D:D:D

I'M SORRY FOR BEING SO STUPID OVER SUCH A DUMB MATTER AGAIN! D:


Studied abit after school along with felicia and sheena before heading off for remedial. :D



i've got to study my vectors, do my geog and history.

Latly, in loving memory of my hair:


Its the most recent one where you can't really see my face. So, yeah.

my hair's so screwed now -__-




My, my, my, an inspiration is what you are to me,

Inspiration, look see.
And so today, my world it smiles,
Your hand in mine, we walk the miles,
Thanks to you it will be done,
For you to me are the only one.
Happiness, no more be sad,
Happiness....Im glad.

Thankyou

No comments: